- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Durham | LEAD | North Carolina
LOCATION: North Carolina
QUALIFICATION:The Quality Assurance Lead establishes metrics, mentors team members and also manages variable staffing, as well as developing test programs. The QA Lead participates in coordinating testing aspects of large products using client server technologiesResponsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, and stability.Ensure testing is well defined, planned, and executed; and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes live.Core Competencies:
• Accountability: (Self-Starter) Takes responsibility for the final outcome/results of a project, an assignment or a committed action. Does so with a “can do” attitude and a commitment to deliver as promised, regardless of the magnitude of the challenge. This includes the process followed to achieve the result. It is expected that over time the assignments one takes on have increasing impact on the organization and/or company and that the level of assistance needed to accomplish the same level of quality and timeliness will decrease.
• Communication: Conveys information and ideas using various mediums (face to face, phone, email, IM) with a premium on clarity, simplicity and conciseness. Such communication should be fact-based. Sensitive to communicating in a global environment, taking into account local expressions and communication with non-Native speakers of English.
• Customer Focus: Seeks to understand and proactively meet customer needs. Builds productive customer relationships by taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Innovation: Generates unique ideas (e.g. product) or approaches (e.g. process) to problems across a range of complexity and impact. Greater efficiency or a new opportunity will typically result.
• Planning and Organizing: Effectively manages ones time and resources with increasing efficiency. Does so with a progressively greater level of demonstrated technical proficiency.
• Problem Solving: Demonstrates initiative and a sense of urgency in confronting issues of increasing complexity, Demonstrates ability to assess technical merit, customer impact, functional and nonfunctional requirements when considering solutions, Demonstrates the ability to anticipate problems and takes appropriate steps to prevent issues from occurring.
• Relationship Building: Develops and uses collaborative relationships to facilitate team-building in order to accomplish workESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts, and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
• Experience on ETL testing
• Knowledge on ETL tool and process
• Knowledge on basic Database objects and r
EXPERIENCE: 7-12 Years
NO. OF POSITIONS: Development (Development)