<Bilingual> Embedded VC++ C++ Programmers
Last Date to Apply
- Must have very strong expertise on embedded application development
- Must have strong VC++, C++ coding & Testing Skills on Linux Environment (preferred)
- Must have 3+ years of experience working with Japanese client. Understanding the local working style and culture is big advantage.
- Worked in CMM IT companies (Preferred not mandatory)
- Japanese Language level must be JLPT2, N2 or above.
- English language must be at least at a business level
- Candidate must be an excellent team player and leader.
- Candidate should possess excellent customer interaction skills on technology or business issues.
- Candidate should be an excellent verbal & written communication skill and possess excellent analytical and problem solving.
- Project management, coordination skills to oversee the entire project as a key onsite member.
- Flexibility to adapt into different environments and roles.
- Self motivator with positive mind set who is able to appreciate difficult challenges.
- Client facing job, and hence candidates should understand and contribute to client business goals
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and project profitability
- Ability to understand the technical aspects of the project and communicate in a multi-vendor customer environment
- Ability to contribute technically in SDLC phase of the project and micro manage projects on need basis
- Ability to work as a team member in an offshore-onsite work model
- Requirement Understanding
- Schedule coordination
- Understand the Specifications and domain
- Contribute on technically in Coding/testing and code design understanding
- Update offshore on key technical information