<Bilingual> Incident Situation Manager for Financial Industry
Last Date to Apply
- Overall understanding of ITIL Good exposure to Incident Management Good written and verbal communication skill Good exposure to managing multiple teams at all levels from Analyst to MD
- Good experience in managing Incident conference calls
- Excellent decision making capabilities with assertive approach Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
- Knowledge: Ability to manage internal and external relationships, within both IT and the Business Knowledge of customer’s business products and services
- High level of understanding of ITIL, technologies & understanding of business relevance of the technologies
- Wide ranging experience across many technical areas including knowledge of the application suite Strong experience of delivering service quality within an ITIL framework Strong experience of IT service, operations and support Strong Incident Management skills
- Working familiarity with Incident Management toolsets.
Japanese Language level must be JLPT1 or equivalent.
- Manage major incidents
- Regular communication on major incidents to Senior IT and Business Management
- Co-ordination between multiple teams for effective resolution
- Create action plan for driving resolution
- Escalate within support organisation as required.
- Ensure a changes implemented to fix are raised retrospectively
- 24x5 shift/on call ** There is regional cover this will be for critical incidents where additional support required.
- Incident to Problem handover create an action plan for issue remediation during Incident troubleshooting Handover all actions taken, work around implemented and outstanding action details using the Incident Note template to problem management.
- Chairing BIS Incident Control Call Points