- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Kuala Lumpur | LEAD CONSULTANT | Kuala Lumpur
LOCATION: Kuala Lumpur
DESIGNATION: LEAD CONSULTANT
QUALIFICATION:Skill / certifications/qualification required
The Senior Finance Consultant must have minimal of 5 years’ experience with strong knowledge in the areas of SAP FI, CO and integration knowledge to all other SAP FICO modules
• Knowledge in SAP interfaces like RFC, BAPI, IDOC
• General understanding and appreciation of ABAP
General understanding of other SAP modules like: PP, PM, ED, APO, SD, FI, SRM, GRC, Solman, and Portal
As defined by the relevant line manager from BAT from time to time based on the tasks to be performed including but not limited to:
• Performs assessment of requirements against global template and implementing enhancements from end-to-end.
• Providing functional issue support and performing investigation and remediation as per the incident management process.
• Upholding the gatekeeper role and adhering to all Standards and Processes.
• Advocating governance by ensuring all implemented changes are compliant to the template.
• Managing all changes and ensuring timely completion as per agreed set objectives and targets.
• Supporting all Change and Release governance and processes.
• Ensuring all required documentation are timely updated as per defined within the Change management process.
• Plans and manages own work to deliver agreed objectives and outputs
(1.) To create work plans| monitor and track the work schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards. (2.) To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity. (3.) To ensure process improvement and compliance in the assigned module| and participate in technical discussions/review. (4.) To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
SKILLS:BSc(Eng) - Bachelor of Science in Eng
EXPERIENCE: 7.5-12 Years
NO. OF POSITIONS: Practice (Packages)