Last Date to Apply
1.Solid skills C# and .Net Framework (3.5 and above) with 3 - 7 Yrs of experience in IT.
2. Knowledge of SQL as a query language. Good knowledge on PL/SQL on the server side.
3.. Microsoft certification preferred but not essential.
4. Experience of working in three tier architecture.Must have IIS or other application server experience.
2. Design, Code, Unit Test and support Software components
3. Deliver quality software in a time following standard software development processes
4. Analyze problems raised in software development or production environments and provide timely solutions
5. Develop, prepare and maintain system documentation, including program descriptions, flowcharts and operational procedures
6. Be familiar with relational databases and fluent in SQL queries, including proficiency in fine tuning queries used by the application.
7. Work with Analyst/Tech Lead to identify and understand functionality and requirements of the applications