- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Technical Specialist | Lucknow TSS
LOCATION: Lucknow TSS
DESIGNATION: Technical Specialist
QUALIFICATION:Commvault Job Description / Responsibility
1) Expertise on Commvault Experienced in configuring, scheduling and troubleshooting backup.
2) Experience in setting up Media retentions & management process
3) Restore data on request
4) Documentation skills Hands on experience in planning and updating Firmware and Patch
5) Hands on experience in planning and upgrading client on Linux and Windows client
6) Experience in Migration of backups from Different tools
7) Experience in Database backup configurations (Oracle SAP and MS-Exchange 2010)
8) Experience in resolving performance & capacity Issues
9) License management for backup software’s
10) Co-ordinate/suggest for renewal of backup hardware with vendor
11) Device configuration Configuring disk libraries (CDL)Backup,
12) Restore monitoring & Trouble shooting Include integrated best-of-breed hardware and software products.
13) Create suggested target backup schedule and operational plan.
14) Define and specify architecture protocols and functional requirements and specifications for backup components.
15) Coordinate engineering/development work across multiple areas and across platforms to ensure adherence to defined backup standards, practices, policies and procedures.
16) Point of contact for backup vendors, coordinate vendor support for any problems escalated from support areas Analyze, design, test, document, and implement backup solutions for continuous data availability, integrity, backup and protection.
17) Develop and maintain standards and procedures for backup systems and servers across a complex computing infrastructure.
18) Installation, configuration Experience Trouble shooting experience L3 Level Oracle. SQL agent backups
19) Tape library configurations Disaster recovery Serve as third level technical support for backup technologies and servers.
20) Intellisnap manage and troubleshooting
21) Live Sync monitoring, enabling, configuring and mange for DR
(1.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing root cause analysis of given issue (2.) To independently resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time (3.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies (4.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts (5.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases
EXPERIENCE: 2.5-5 Years
NO. OF POSITIONS: 1