Alignment with organizational goals
This practice, while addressing the identified needs, helps us achieve the following organizational goals:
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Focus on employee development
- Create efficient processes
- Introducing cost-effective solutions
- Building a competent global workforce
Following are the key differentiators of this practice:
- Harnesses internal knowledge and expertise
The practice helps our organization harness the knowledge and experience of our employees in various business units to deliver training and develop content.
- Global coverage without adding training staff
This practice has helped us train employees across 31 countries, without the need to recruit additional full-time training staff at various locations.
- Ensures scalability without escalating costs
This practice has helped us train 18000+ employees through instructor-led training, launch 120 internal certifications and internally certify 17000+ employees in 1 year, while helping the organization save $ 2.88 million.
- Handholding and mentoring post training
This practice enabled post-training support to participants by helping them connect with trainers through online communities of practice and technology groups on internal social networking portal. This program helps to make learning a continuous process and not a one-time
- Makes training business relevant
The program brings to table the invaluable experience the internal trainers have gained while working in several customer engagements in the organization.. This makes the sessions more focused and less generic.