- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Modern medical device companies must rethink their existing business blueprints in-line with evolving market dynamics, defining an IT strategy that addresses the following challenges:
- Stringent regulatory norms and scrutiny models
- Demand for flexible healthcare services delivery
- Organizational dissonance arising from mergers/acquisitions
- Growing risk of product recalls
- The need to embrace evidence-based care
- Expansion in emerging markets
In an era driven by disruptive technologies, medical device majors can leverage digitalization to streamline several core processes including quality management, value chain mapping, and FDA compliance.
We believe a robust vendor ecosystem is vital for a sustainable and reliable healthcare organization. In addition, partner experience and skillsets must encompass diverse industry requirements, such as R&D, engineering, manufacturing, sales, and enterprise IT. Finally, business transformation should go beyond driving value and improve patient outcomes.
HCL Technologies builds strategic partnerships with industry CIOs to enable seamless services across touch points: regulators, distributors, care providers, patients, and funding authorities. We collaborate with industry leaders and niche disruptors across the globe, such as payers, providers, medical device companies, and pharmaceutical CROs, delivering successful projects.
Equipped with superior business-IT alignment, organizations can realize the following benefits:
- 20-30% optimization in time-to-market and development/improvement costs for new medical products via product engineering services
- Seamless implementation of enterprise applications (ERP, PLM, MES, and CRM) from leading vendors like AP, Oracle, and Salesforce through our global delivery model
- 30-40% maximization in asset utilization strategy and increased working capital efficiency, actioned by our “Enterprise of the Future” strategy and accelerated integration models
- Enhanced experiential innovation and SMAC capabilities with co-investment in ISO 13485 certified Engineering/Mobility/Technology labs
- Improved agility and reduced “IT intensity” via a digital-ready tech platform, powered by accelerating build-implementation-support of current/future capabilities
Ecosystem Of Partners
Our partnerships bring the relevant technology, industry and domain knowledge together, with tested products, to present a complete joint solution for our customers. By working together with partners, HCL augments and supports all solution and technology requirements and ensures that the best results are delivered.
Serviceline Inner Thought Leadership Header: