Analytics in Healthcare
The Situation Today
There are several trends influencing the need for analytics in the healthcare payer segment. Trends like the emerging healthcare reform initiatives, changing market dynamics from a B2B to a B2C approach, federal mandates on HIPAA and the meaningful use of data, ICD 10 implementations, and emerging healthcare marketplaces. Industry experts estimate that the overall healthcare analytics market will grow at the rate of 23.7% and reach US$ 10.8 billion by 2017. A robust analytics platform is a necessity for the healthcare payer segment to effectively manage population health, coordinate care, and improve clinical outcomes.
How HCL Can Help
HCL can convert the overwhelming amount of data available across your discrete systems into useful information for your organization. Together with our partners, we provide a unique platform for Analytics in healthcare that aggregates data across multiple sources to provide the relevant insights to drive business decisions. This game changing business analytics functionality allows users to manipulate and combine data elements in multiple combinations to uncover insights and causal factors that were not obvious earlier.
What You Can Expect
- An analytics platform that links disparate data sources to derive unique insights from the available information
- Member level analytics in healthcare, including Health Risk Assessment, Member Switch Potential, Buying Habit Profiles, and Acquisition and Retention Triggers
- A Claims level analytics platform to improve Medicare star ratings, and prevent healthcare fraud
- Clinical level analytics to drive Population Health Management, Customized/Individual Care Pathways, Ensure Medication Adherence, and Lab and Clinical Data Mining for new indications
- Web Analytics for Sentiment Tracking and Personalized Marketing
- Low TCO through rapid installation on a cloud platform
For more information, write to us at: email@example.com