HCL's application software services realm encompass concept development, design, implementation and qualification, professional services, and end-of-life support for medical device manufacturers. We have established centers of excellence in UxD, mobility, architecture, imaging, and IV&V to strengthen our application software services portfolio. HCL has capabilities in developing applications for desktop, Web, and handheld devices in various technologies like C, C++, Microsoft programming languages, Java, J2EE, and HTML5 amongst others. These applications can be built for various operating systems, such as Linux, Mac OS, and iOS.
Our Application Software services include
- Concept development and design: Market requirements analysis, voice of customer analysis, product requirement definition, functional specifications, planning of test strategy, HLD and LLD system/integration test plan
- Implementation and qualification: Unit test plan, implementation, unit test execution, functional testing, system testing, regression testing, bug fixes, and QA exit report.
- Professional services: Deployment, integration, and training.
- End-of-life support: Engineering change, L1/L2/L2 technical support, and scheduled maintenance releases.
What We’ve Done For Others
- For a medical device company, HCL was involved in the development of a desktop and Web based application to track and monitor drug adherence. Five different modules were developed with mobile and tab-based applications as well. The application was also required to be compliant with CE marking and FDA regulations. The key highlights of the project included the creation of a modular and extendible architecture, multi-OS and multi-browser compatibility, and Zigbee-based data transmission.