Information Management Solutions
Today’s healthcare industry is driven by data, but there’s a large gap between how much data is generated and how much is used.
How HCL Can Help
HCL’s Information Management practice for healthcare industry is built around three services:
- Reference Data Management
- BDL&A Data Management
- Adaptive Multichannel Marketing and Decision Analytics
Reference Data Management
With increasing mergers in the pharmaceutical industry, stricter regulations, and pressures on pricing and compensation, every company needs to stay at the helm of things. HCL understands the many challenges in pharmaceutical reference data management:
- Data sourcing from disparate sources
- Real-time access for ad hoc reporting
- Clear data metrics and interpretation
- Formatting appropriate to the domain
- Data alignment to business objectives
- Data control and governance
- Harmonizing multiple sources
- Managing complex data sources
HCL’s robust reference data management solution offers the following benefits:
- A data harmonization platform that extracts and captures the right data across processes, products, tools, and people domain life cycles
- The creation and management of consistent, complete, contextual, and accurate business data for all stakeholders (users, applications, data warehouses, processes, companies, trading across and beyond the enterprise)
- Key data and KPIs migration to “dashboards” — a single place for users to view real-time critical information with alerts and flags
- True end-to-end monitoring: issue identification, trend analysis, incident management, continuous compliance program improvement, and business improvement opportunities
BDL&A Data Management
As companies increasingly embrace new ways of leveraging patents, licenses, and assets, the information that drives the use of these assets becomes critical to success, compliance state, and growth. To help companies realize the best ROI on their business decisions, HCL offers a healthcare information management solution that aids in:
- Immediate enterprise-wide input for licensing, co-marketing, partnering, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and third-party deals
- Elimination of iterations and complexity pre and post deals
- Reduction in transaction time from months to days
- Alignment of deal criteria and decisions to business imperatives
- A risk index connected to real business drivers
- Predictive analytics across metadata
- Informed results to understand
- the best course of action in the face of uncertainty
- the degree of risk for each medicine in the pipeline
- the value of continued investment
Adaptive Multichannel Marketing and Decision Analytics
Multichannel marketing in the pharmaceutical industry is still a risk-driven business. Marketing divisions create multiple campaigns in an effort to generate superior financial performance. All this has complicated the integrity of legacy customer content, and a campaign’s effectiveness is marginally improved, if at all. Today, a campaign, if not well qualified and quantified, can actually increase dissatisfaction among consumers, patients, and providers.
HCL offers an adaptive analytics solution for campaign creation, optimization, and execution for the healthcare industry. The solution combines predictive analytics technology and business logic to help determine what stakeholders and prospects want and how to meet their needs in a way that generates maximum ROI. HCL’s solution differentiates itself in the following ways:
- It is technology agnostic and grounded in maturity modeling.
- It combines information analysis to capture and exploit patterns found in historical and transactional marketing channel data with contextual relevance. Consequently, it helps clients identify risks and opportunities and make accurate predictions about future events.
- It captures the true interplay of KPIs by channel, helping to determine the highest ROI by changing decision factors and scenarios. As one criterion or decision changes in an assumption, so does the resulting financial output, guiding companies to the best channel management decision — in real time.
For more information, write to us at: email@example.com