- The idea allowed experts to implement skills across different projectsand engineers’ time to be used more effectively
- This idea of industrialization reflected immediate cost savings
- Mamatha came up with the idea of ‘Delivery Industrialisation’
- Mamatha and her team decided to cross train people among all the applicationsso there is no personnel dependency
- The client was having trouble handling multiple vendors and diverse touch points
- The number of resources to manage and oversee was mushrooming and vendorswere becoming a possible pain point for the client
- The client is a German global banking and financial services company withits headquarters in Frankfurt
- Mamatha from HCL was responsible for the delivery of client’s several projects.