After Market Services
Global manufacturers are increasingly looking upon After-Market functions as a strategic line of business aimed at delivering differentiated customer rather than as a function of the product support organization . Aftermarket services also lead to revenue increases with enhanced service capability, which accordingly translates to greater asset utilization. Better part availability and fill rates means increased parts or service sales in competitive situations. Studies have also shown that good service generates more customer loyalty than even product quality can.
- Need to proactively monitor equipment warranties, maintenance agreements, and service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Need to create and manage service contracts with related billing plans, price agreements and conditions
- Manage incoming service and support requests and identify customers with their respective installed base.
- Weak claims administration process and lack of visibility in warranty information
How HCL can help?
HCL has world class customer service and support services which cover warranty, complaints and returns management as well as depot repair from return order to billing adjustment. We also have solutions that help in tracking customer install base information to enable improved field service effectiveness and forecast and plan for service parts usage. HCLs key Aftermarket services include:
- FRaME - Process Visibility and monitoring
- Warranty Management system
- Warranty Analytics
- Application Integration
Having a robust Aftermarket system in place can lead to higher customer loyalty, more revenues as well as better managed costs of support/service. Key benefits achieved are:
- Increase Revenue Generation with Customer-Focused Service Offerings
- Reduce Overhead and Increase Time-to-Value
- Reduced cost of warranty
- Faster and more accurate claims processing
- Greater accuracy in warranty provisioning
- Advanced planning for parts