Sales & Marketing
The rules of selling in the manufacturing market space are changing. With Marketing getting more cut-throat, and platforms changing radically to include mobile among others, your customers see much more of not just you but also your competitor. Sales and marketing professionals today have much less time to get their message across and also find it tougher to bring out a real differentiation. Yet revenue goals year-on-year stay aggressive.
- Aligning marketing plans with manufacturing schedule, promotion plans and sales execution plans
- Improving forecast accuracy and product availability – integrating demand planning for ongoing and coordinated manufacturing, inventory, and logistics management
- Ensuring accurate budgeting and timely settlements and claims processing for both direct and indirect channels
- Leveraging in-depth analysis to measure key performance indicators including brand performance, product and customer profitability, and campaign and promotion effectiveness
How HCL can help?
HCL offers services assisting customers in aligning their Sales & Marketing strategy and processes with their business strategy thereby enabling them to derive maximum value from technology investments. HCLs solutions help sales and marketing organizations to optimize go-to-market investments and deliver superior customer value through coordinated and integrated capabilities and services, including:
- Market Analysis
- Sales Planning
- Sales Automation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Developing more effective sales strategies through immediate visibility into price, profit, and cost-to-serve factors.
- Leveraging past order and interaction history for accurate and effective product recommendations
- Satisfying customer demand while minimizing cost-of-sales across demand and supply chains
- Decrease in average sales time by and increased opportunity closed rates.