The necessity of delivering video content to multiple devices is driving media companies and broadcasters to re-evaluate their approach, adopt new models that leverage Cloud-based video asset management systems and “over-the-top” internet-based content delivery. In addition, a solid foundation for customer engagement including audience development, user generated content; customer behavior for real-time content personalization has gained significant momentum.
However, media organizations want better control over their content to maintain optimal performance and monetize it as it flows through their networks. Therefore, world-class delivery will involve the use of emerging technologies that will integrate content across devices and respond to changing consumer habits by adapting delivery platforms to create a deeper and more engaging experience.
HCL leverages its expertise in this space to help customers evaluate their existing content platform and deliver solutions over Cloud.
In fact, our experts can help you find the answers to the following questions:
- Is Cloud really the perfect model for my business?
- How do I choose the right Cloud (Public/Private/Hybrid)?
- How do I decide on which services to integrate with it?
- How do I manage an increasingly complex and hybrid IT environment?
As a Cloud computing services provider, HCL's Infrastructure Services Division (ISD), enables Enterprise Platform as a Service (EPaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for its existing and potential enterprise customers. We provide computing and storage capacity for consumption, enterprise platform for development and testing environments, and SaaS enablement services.
Cloud CoE engagement highlights:
- Reduced IT costs by 20 to 25% for a leading U.S. business news provider
- Ensured cost optimization benefits for a leading magazine publisher
- Strengthened the IT Infrastructure of a global music conglomerate
HCL ISD is HCL’s fastest growing line of business. It is an end-to-end owner of IT infrastructure through a differentiated value proposition—Industrialized IT Management, and delivers optimized, flexible, centralized and standardized business aligned IT to customers.
An overview of its engagements is provided below:
- Managing and monitoring global helpdesk, servers, networks and application operations for a leading music label
- Creating a shared services organization for a M&E conglomerate— entities, server management, mainframe and storage management, major incident management, service readiness, demand and problem management, data center LAN, audit and compliance