The Situation Today
The key challenges for MNR clients is a mining environment characterised by high variability in production performance, inconsistent target delivery and flow/output that is unstable and unpredictable. IT organisations in the mining industry struggle to demonstrate real value to the business while it has to contain cost and provide strong governance on IT – It is lacking the relevance, agility, flexibility and are continuously under cost pressure.
HCL’s vision and offerings to the Mining Industry is to enable the Mining Industry in adopting an information strategy of synchronized digital mining which will directly support dramatic improvement in mining efficiencies and reliable production to weather the storm of fluctuating commodity prices, escalating cost and diminishing shareholder returns. HCL’s nextgen industry solutions will enable our clients to implement the 21st Century information solutions that will deliver the much needed radical change.
HCL’s mining As-A-Service Model
The IT function represents a critical asset for any business. Companies strive to become more competitive while looking for ways to stay cost-effective. HCL’s Mining Solution includes all critical co-resolution components across the mining value chain in an As-a-Service model, effectively helping to build a reliable approach that will free your valuable resources to allot to your core business requirements to focus on other strategic objectives. Our Mining Solution set is fully supported and powered by the Mineral Resource Throughput Management methodology and principles for product value and flow optimization that will deliver a material increase in asset and reserve utilization. We at HCL proactively respond to business challenges and manage crucial IT operations helping our clients achieve a sustainable growth.
What You Can Expect
- Rapid deployment completed within weeks for further benefits
- Pay when service is available – HCL carries the delivery risk
- Rich in functionality – HCL leverages its deep understanding of the mining industry’s challenges to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions
- Cost-effective commercial models
- World-class support of mining services
What the As-a-service model achieved for miners
- Guaranteed cost reduction of information solutions and services
- True flexibility through the model – scale with changing business conditions
- Continuous improvement of the mining solution capability by HCL as part of the service
- Deployment of tried and tested solutions for increased stability and reliability of the business