The Situation Today
In the mining industry today, there is hardly any automation in the technical areas of operation and hence the time taken to respond to new scenarios takes weeks or months instead of a couple of hours. Due to non-integrated spatial and mine technical data, information remains in silos making it very difficult when it comes to SOX compliance - especially in relation to reserve management - and companies end up paying very high auditor fees.
Reserve Management Solution in partnership with Mine RP
The Mining industry creates a lot of data from various systems and users. This information needs to be collected and utilized in order to be evaluated. At the moment this can be incredibly difficult not just because only an expert would be able to make sense out of the mining data but also because finding the correct version of the data can be time-consuming and difficult. The Reserve management Solution allows the planner, surveyor, and the management to collaborate on the data created by various systems and users to be stored and accessed centrally for easy user-friendly analysis and visualization over the web.
What You Can Expect
- Fully auditable reserve reconciliations and visibility of all changes at reserve and financial levels, resulting in a much reduced annual audit cost
- An ability to run full bankable feasibility studies within an hour rather than in weeks or months
- The ability to deliver an integrated mining optimization plan, monthly, weekly or more frequently, if required
- Improved LOM decision-making with multiple scenario analysis, within hours
What Mine RP achieved for Miners
- 22 of the top 40 global mining companies in the world use MineRP mining solution
- Reduced mine planning time from weeks and months to hours and days
- Implementing auditable reserve reconciliation as-a-service or within client systems
- Created integrated spatial data for propagation and seamlessly synchronized the mining operations