Working withHCLTechnologiesas a Technical Manager
- The idea helped reduced average user logins from 10 to just 1 per day.
- After implementing this idea, whenever users accessed a new website within the trusted zone, all they had to do was 'click and enter it'
- Faisal and his team created an intranet trusted zone that would pick up users' local credentials, which they entered at the time of signing into the Sharepoint application.
- The team also facilitated and rolled out a group policy to include client's websites in the local trusted zone.
- The client's websites were hosted on multiple servers, which made the user to enter their credentials every time they clicked on an external website link.
- On an average, a user had to enter his/her user name password 10 times in a day.
- The client is a logistics company with its customers and operations spread across the globe.
- Faisal from HCL was helping the client in moving away from email and attachments to more technologically advanced functions, using the Sharepoint application.
Line of Busniess:
Enterprise Transformation Services