- Right after this idea was presented, the client agreed to give the team4800 test cases to automate
- Neha’s team created 5 adaptors, which indeed is a huge step for any vendor.
- Neha offered the client a more robust and efficient automation system withscripts that could free up client’s precious time
- Team alsocreated adaptorsthat enabled the teamto test the blocked testcases
- The client had 20,000 test cases in their system, which they were running manually
- The client also had new releases every three months, which, for the testingteam, became a never-ending job
- The client is one of the world’s largest software manufacturers
- Neha from HCL, and her Quality Assurance team was helping the client infinal sign off from QA