Partnerships & Alliances
Alliances play a critical role in our drive for ecosystem-based innovation. Our services and solutions across industries are strengthened by partnerships with global technology vendors, customers, and niche solution providers. Our ecosystem consists of close to a 100 companies in various technology areas with whom we form go-to-market alliances, specialist partnerships for niche technologies, and teaming partnerships for specific customers.
- HCL partners with SAP’s Oil and Gas - Industry Business Units (IBUs) to influence the future development of SAP’s products for the industry.
- HCL is a Global Platinum Partner for Oracle, which is one of the highest levels of partnership accreditation.
- HCL is part of OSIsoft’s flagship vCampus program, providing everything one needs to develop applications on the PI System.
- HCL has developed many other strategic partnerships with leading product/platform vendors in enterprise applications, middleware, content management, analytics, testing, mobility, engineering, cloud, and infrastructure.
Partnering with HCL is a mutually beneficial experience. Our ecosystem of alliances allow us to provide best-in-class solutions that meet our customers' business requirements and help them:
• reduce total cost of ownership
• reduce risk of implementation
• accelerate time to market
HCL helps its alliance partners
• generate incremental revenue growth through differentiated solutions and service offerings
• extend market and geographic reach
• enhance their product and service offerings
HCL has invested in dedicated alliance partner CoEs that build solution frameworks and accelerators, and HCL employees are certified in partner products. In addition, we invest in joint solutions with partners to create innovative solutions for customers.