SOLUTIONS & FRAMEWORKS
HCL serves the entire Oil & Gas value chain:
- Upstream – Exploration & Production: HCL offers solutions such as asset management, field force automation, and petro-technical computing infrastructure, amongst others.
- Midstream – Storage, Transportation and Piping: HCL offers design and control automation technologies that are relevant for this industry segment. Considering the need to address a geographically spread pipeline network, we have developed solutions that can help serve asset management needs while remaining connected to enterprise systems.
- Downstream – Refining, Distribution and Marketing: HCL serves the refining and distribution and retail segments. We offer solutions rendering demand intelligence, refinery supply chain management, distribution management, plant information management, and more.
- iAIM framework: HCL offers solutions to support Asset Integrity Management that enable the drive for a safe, sustainable industry, and supports the aim of maintaining all assets to be safe, reliable and efficient. Read more
- iMRO: iMRO is HCL’s solution for industries which operate and maintain complex assets and equipment. It is a software product which builds on, extends and enhances the SAP Enterprise Resource Planning application for MRO. iMRO provides enhanced user interfaces and key processes which address industry driven requirements for the unique MRO needs in the areas of plant maintenance, maintenance engineering, planning, and operations for business organizations. Read more
- Application Portfolio Optimization: HCL has developed a hosted Web-based APM tool called PrizmTM. It creates an inventory of enterprise IT assets based on their number, type and health attributes. Prizm’s in-built financial modelling capabilities facilitate sophisticated Total Cost of Operations (TCO) and ROI analysis of each application in the portfolio for making informed portfolio optimization decisions. Read more
- Rapid Deployment Toolkit (RDT): RDT is a solution specifically tailored to give Oil & Gas companies a jump start in successfully deploying SAP. RDT incorporates proven accelerators, templates, and AXON’s years of experience in the O&G industry to deliver the SAP solution to specification, and on time. Previously known as OFSxpress, RDT was originally built to meet the exacting standards of a SAP Business All-in-One solution, and remains the first and only industry solution qualified by SAP for Oil & Gas in North America. Read more