HCL has both a comprehensive and long term relationship with Oracle. HCL is currently a Platinum Partner, besides being a member of the Oracle Product Strategy Forum as well as a platform BPO partner. With over 700 PeopleSoft consultants, HCL has serviced 65 customers, gleaning 13 years of experience in executing PeopleSoft engagements.
The practice has delivered four v9.2 upgrades; currently five more upgrades are in operation, driven by 400 consultants who bring a wealth of domain expertise.
Our key differentiators are:
- PeopleSoft IP tools-driven delivery
- Unique virtual server cloud-based upgrade offerings
- Pre-configured Day 0 infrastructure readiness for any upgrade
HCL’s PeopleSoft Innovation Lab enhances value delivery, leveraging the capabilities of PeopleSoft consultants for faster solution delivery.
The lab has taken several initiatives, such as creating faster solutions for PeopleSoft upgrades, development of reusable components, user training kits, delivery frameworks, and integration packs with other ERPs and third-party applications.
As a result of these successful developments the upgrade cycle time and effort was reduced by 30%. Testing accuracy also improved with the utilization of prebuilt test scripts. The training kits were comprehensive and user friendly. Moreover, standardized methodologies and frameworks were deployed for delivery excellence. HCL’s end-to-end PeopleSoft solution accelerators are
- Customization Analyzer (design and retrofitting)
- Delta Explorer (impact analysis)
- Dev Studio (PeopleCode debugging)
- Payroll Recon (UAT/parallel testing)
- Security Configurator (security design)