- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Augmenting Enterprise CX – HCL with Siebel
A key component of the Oracle CX portfolio, Siebel unifies five CRM aspects - marketing, commerce, sales, services, and social. HCL has spearheaded CX implementations for industry majors – leveraging architect-PM collaborations, a dedicated Center of Excellence and tech-optimized Seibel workflows. The key differentiators of the program are:
- Proven & tested tools and accelerators
- Multi-skilled cloud experts
- zFCS blueprint comprising fixed cost, scope & release
HCL’s Siebel and specifically Siebel CRM capabilities cover Open UI and Mobility, CRM Automation, upgrade & support, and Universal Content Management (UCM).
Extending ERP Proficiencies – HCL with JD Edwards
Oracle’s JD Edwards combines comprehensive ERP with platform flexibility. HCL’s market experience with JDE clients covers Media & Entertainment, FS, manufacturing, retail, and the life sciences. It includes the following services:
- Upgrades: multi-unit deployment spanning 20+ centers; over 1000 objects upgraded in less than 6 months
- AD & ASM: seamless support handover for 200+ applications; 20% ticket reduction via SLA-driven model
- Transformation: robust 3rd party system integration; accelerated implementation across 75+ fragmented units
The JDE Competency Excellence Center extends HCL’s value proposition across sectors (finance & compliance, supply chains, tools & tech, and project management) and global clients.
Realigning BI to performance: HCL with Hyperion
Hyperion bolsters the Oracle enterprise performance management (EPM) blueprint with BI tools. With over 25 distribution units and 7 co-innovation centers worldwide, HCL is uniquely positioned for Oracle-Hyperion delivery. Utilizing over 500 BI resources, HCL has delivered the following benefits:
- A data & storage firm: multi-year EPM roadmap development with Hyperion upgrades
- A leading retail bank: a robust allocation engine via Hyperion Essbase
- A telecom major: FTE-based app deployment via Hyperion planning platform
HCL has used Hyperion’s analysis/reporting capabilities to resolve audit and support challenges across computing, automobile, and finance.
Serviceline Inner Thought Leadership Header:
Landing Page hierarchy:
Oracle Application Framework Services