SEPA Direct Debit Testing Framework
Are you SEPA Ready?
Amongst a host of Regulatory & Compliance Requirements, Financial Institutions (typically Banks) in the European Union Region must mandatorily perform specific Tests to their Payment Systems, to ensure compliance in the Exchange of ISO 20022, Payment & Clearing System (PACS), Messages with Designated Clearing House(s) STEP2. The Implementation Timeline to do so is November 2009.
HCL's SEPA Direct Debit Test Tool has been created based on the Core Compliance Guidelines, Rules Books & Implementation Specifications issued by the European Banks Association. Mandatory Test requirements have been identified, studied, analyzed and translated into a Test Tool comprising of Business Scenarios & ready to use Test Components.
Benefits of the Tool:
- Upfront savings due the ready to use test artifacts, that are application agonistic and reduces time to market
- Enablement of estimation of time, cost & resources necessary for Test pack preparation effort & Test execution effort
- Ready deployment in a standalone Testing cycle mode and also in parallel across Development & Testing Life Cycles
Login anytime to listen to this informative podcast on
- The impact, scope and implementation challenges of the SEPA Direct Debit Directive.
- HCL’s Direct Debit test tool creation and implementation approach.
- How the Direct Debit Testing Framework helps clients achieve
- Improve time to market to adhere to the timelines mandated by regulations
- Quantifiable savings in the range of 60% -70% in SEPA testing initiatives
- 50 – 70% reduction in person- weeks effort of test case preparation effort