Senior Project Manager with HCL Technologies.
- The language saved $5.02 mn in just one year
- It is now customer’s intellectual property with plans of getting this idea patent
- Understanding the power of this idea, the customer also tried to sell the idea to Objectivity
- Prem Sundar came up with the idea of a new query language and spent the next18 months developing it
- His hard work resulted in AQL (Ascend Query language), which allowed the user towrite a query code in just 5 minutes, which used to take 7 days earlier
- The captured data used to get updated on Objectivity, an object-oriented database
- It was time consuming as the limited query options of Objectivity compelled theuser to write a new code for each queryx
- The customer is the world's largest aerospace and defense company.
- Its aviation electronic systems and products are installed in the flight decks of nearly every aircraft in the world.
- Prem Sundar from HCL technologies is helping the customer in optimising its database and improving database query performance
Line of Busniess:
Engineering AND R&D Services