- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
HCL’s Managed Quality Services (MQS) capabilities are supported by business outcome-driven, structured testing methodologies, standardized processes, on-demand resource scaling and well-defined procedures. Clear service-level agreements ratchet up quality and efficiency year after year. The net effect is a continuous progression of getting more, but for less.
MQS is supported by our Business Assurance Framework (BAF), a total quality umbrella over your software development process that brings together the tools, methods and organizational changes that effectively move quality upstream. The essence of our BAF is that quality should be a primary focus not only at project kickoff, but an intrinsic part of the business strategy from inception through to delivery.
Client Needs Met
- Complete range of end-to-end quality services supporting agile sprints and software development lifecycle phases from requirements through deployment
- Industrialized delivery through a highly efficient, highly flexible factory model
- Cost of quality-driven test management for fact-based decision making to improve the performance of testing services
- Continuous improvement enabled through our Business Assurance Framework, in-process automation, continuous integration and risk-based testing propositions
- Cost savings of up to 25 percent through the leveraging of our highly efficient offshore factory services delivery model
- Additional savings achieved through transformational activities such as extended test automation, risk-based testing, optimized asset reuse and deployment of test management processes
Insights & News
Landing Page hierarchy:
Quality Assurance & Testing Services