Quality as a Service
Meeting today’s and preparing for tomorrow’s business challenges
The current ecosystem is undergoing a digital disruption across applications and products. Internet of Things (IoT) is integrating product into process and ecosystem – and proliferating connected devices. Cloud / SaaS and Open Source innovations are disrupting platforms. Applications are incurring huge integration needs. Consequently, Testing as a function has to handle the needs of Growth, Complexity and Interoperability – near real time. Thus, there is a need for an alternative testing function that can excel across ecosystems and environments to drive value from technology and provide the right mix of inshore and offshore resources. An integrated testing platform across products and applications that can meet dynamically changing customer requirements while providing an industrialized approach to processes and tools will be a key foundational aspect of a customer’s’ roadmap.
HCL’s proposition: Quality as a Service
HCL’s next-gen approach to Testing will bring world-class quality standards in the changing product and application environments, to achieve faster, structured and more effective testing solutions. Quality as a Service will combine mission critical engineering testing expertise with Domain-led Application Testing experience, and bring in outcome-based models to elevate customer experience to a whole new level of affirmation that goes beyond assurance.
More than a 200 customers globally, trust HCL for their mission critical testing requirements. HCL’s more than 20 Global delivery centers can help in maintaining the right hybrid of onshore and offshore.
Testing function for the Future: NextGen Testing Services
Quality as a service is stitched as a foundational aspect of real time digital model. It goes beyond the traditional assurance services and captures the existing as well as the prospective customers’ requirements. It provides affirmed benefits of Reduced Time to market, Cost and Defects.
The value proposition of Quality as a Service:
- Just in Time: Through the use of Reusability, Decoupling, Core and Flex models
- Industrialized Processes: A platform approach to Automation, Test Factory and Analytics
- Six Sigma Methodology: With the use of Test Centre of Excellence and Tools as a Service
The HCL difference
With a rich experience in testing solutions and a unique combination of service portfolio, HCL sets a bench mark in the industry. It has also been recognized by Nelson Hall as a Leader in Magic Quadrant for testing services globally.
- Focus on NextGen Approach: Quality as a Service, is HCL’s next-gen approach to testing, which will be foundational to a CIO’s roadmap across applications and products in an integrated digital world
- Comprehensive service portfolio: Combined strength of best-in- class frameworks, IPs, and tools across applications and products
- Industrialized Solutions: Outcome based and service model-enabled
- Affirmed Benefits: Not just a quality assurance but goes beyond to affirmation