Challenges We Address
The evolution of digital platforms and social networks has changed the relationship between brands and consumers. Today’s hyper-connected consumers leverage technology to make life easier, simpler and more meaningful. Being plugged into the ever-live digital world, they consume digital information constantly, exhibit a short attention span, and choose to engage only with information that is personally relevant to them at a specific moment. They demand instant gratification and are intolerant towards sub-optimal service.
Today’s consumers look at brands as single entities regardless of the number of channels they navigate. Before completing a single purchase, they traverse several channels, demanding a seamless brand experience. In order to attract, acquire and retain such mutichannel-channel consumers, retailers need to understand them and their preferences even before interacting with them.
Retailers also need to strengthen relationships with their existing customers while increasing new customers by ensuring that the customer experience is consistent across channels, and that products, services and associated information are available - anytime, anywhere.
As part of the multi-channel journey, a significant number of retailers are striving to make their operations seamless - just the way their customers want it to be. However, they need to ask themselves the following questions:
- How fast and how effectively can my presence across all customer channels be achieved?
- Are there ways to ensure that my customers get consistent, the latest, and the most relevant information across multichannel retail?
- How can end-to-end visibility of customer life cycles and Omni-channel operations be attained?
- Which products/solutions best suit the needs of the Omni-channel business?
- What business functions need to be improved so that my operations are in league with the best-in-class?
- How does my existing IT landscape compare with those of the leaders in the industry?
- Is there a way to ensure that my customer needs and demands are being mapped with the solutions I adopt/implement?
HCL’s Omni-channel Retailing Solution
HCL understands how Omni-channel commerce programs can drive business outcomes. With this understanding as its core foundation, HCL provides an end-to-end Omni-channel commerce solution that can help retailers deliver a seamless shopping experience across all customer touch-points in the multichannel retailing landscape.
- The solution addresses all the challenges and needs of retailers to fulfill the demands of today’s customers, and delivers a seamless Omni-channel shopping experience across the lifecycle — from driving the customers to the website, to order fulfillment.
- HCL has core competencies in all the leading e-Commerce platforms including IBM Smarter Commerce Suite, Oracle Commerce Suite, SAP Hybris, Magento and Elastic Path. With a large pool of professionals with in-depth technology and domain expertise, we have delivered the most complex Omni-channel commerce solutions at a global scale, within the shortest possible time frames. We have achieved this by using a proven Global Delivery Model and leveraging key partnerships with leading industry platform providers and specialized Centers of excellence (COEs) with pre-built IPs, accelerators and customer experience enablers. With rich end-to-end experience, HCL has also developed a best-in-class Omni-channel commerce platform – BlinkE, which comprises functional and technology components that are either open-source or developed in-house.
- HCL combines years of technical experience and domain knowledge to provide an end-to-end array of RTB (Run the business) and TTB (Transform the business) services - including strategy and planning consultancy, design, development, infrastructure, testing and BPO services.
HCL’s Omni-Channel Enablement Framework
What You Can Expect
- A seamless Omni-channel experience through a robust Omni-channel enablement framework, SOA- based integrated back-end business solutions, and web technologies
- Full lifecycle IT services for Omni-channel commerce, addressing the demand-side and supply-side needs of the business
- A competitive advantage with increased market share, minimum loss in sales, and improved customer loyalty