Retail Enterprise Collaboration
HCL’s full service commerce solutions provide the ability to deliver a seamless and personalized customer experience. By leveraging its pre-built accelerators, HCL can accelerate deployment on a global scale while providing customizable solutions based on unique customer requirements. HCL Technologies is a Hybris Global Silver Partner with deep experience and the ability to deliver Hybris implementations on a global scale in the Americas, EMEA, India, and Asia Pacific regions.
The Situation Today
Communication gap within the organization leads to activity disconnect and silo behavior of employees leading in a delay, productivity loss and limited exchange of innovative or game changing ideas.
With a high employee turnover rate, this becomes far more difficult due to lack of tools for knowledge management and effort required for employee training.
It was found that knowledge workers (tactical decision makers like the store manager, buyers, etc.) spend between 15-30% of their time searching for information with a result of less than 50% success rate. As per various studies more than half of retailers and employers regularly need to collaborate with people in different departments, zones and geographies. For example a newly appointed category manager might have to reach out to marketing for campaign templates. With a corporate portal, this becomes much easier and reduces overall time and effort spent towards completing humdrum activities.
In our endeavor to reduce the overall cycle time in decision making, improve social user experience, employee engagement and tap the innovative ideas from the retailers employee base, we offer you a collaboration solution personalized for the retail environment.
Retail Enterprise Collaboration Solution is envisioned as a one stop solution for enterprise wide interactions accelerated by content driven workflows. This solution offers a one enterprise portal view for collaboration, employee engagement, real time information sharing, global communication of announcements, feedback and news and ideas. It also provides a role based view specific to retail organization for corporate and store employees, and channels configurations based on retail specific categories and locations.
- Improve quality of communication and enable better collaboration
- Overcome employee training challenges
- Increase sales and profits while driving brand integrity
- Platform to capture ideas outside traditional channels such as email
- Access to pre-defined content templates and workflow channels that simplify content authoring
- Clear and consistent messages for brands, stores and customers across various levels of merchandise and location hierarchies
- Clear accountabilities and transparency based on defined store and corporate roles
- Increase employee satisfaction and accelerate ROI with effective digital content and knowledge management