SAI NAND KUMAR BHYRI
- The client was delighted by Sai’s idea and gave it immediate thumbs up
- This idea saved client’s time and effort, which allowed them to work onmore critical tasks.
- Sai came up with a solution that made it possible to condense the informationof 20 emails, containing 20 databases, into 1 email containing details of 20 servers
- Frequent email generation in client’s company was taking up too much inbox spaceof employees’ mailboxes.
- The client is an American software company that deals in cloud andvirtualization software and services
- Sai and his team were handling client’s database servers