With the introduction of digital channels as well the rise of globalization, digital commerce is highly relevant across all industries. Today, we are beginning to see the convergence and co-existence of B2B and B2C channels: the consumerization of B2B digital commerce. With increasing consumer power and expectations, having the ability to provide an omni-channel customer experience is critical.
Today’s connected customer interacts across multiple touch points simultaneously. In order for a company to provide a seamless customer experience, businesses need to understand the integration points between all customer-facing channels and provide clear visibility and transparency of messages across key stakeholders. In order to deliver a personalized and interactive shopping and buying experience, companies need to align and integrate each customer touch point, transferring real-time business insight between them.
The main challenge for companies today is how to enable a unified customer experience across B2B and B2C channels through:
- Customer experience transformation
- Consolidated and shared master data
- Real time integration across multiple channels and back end systems
- Real time content management
Our Omni-Channel Solutions
- Omni-channel Customer Experience Maturity Assessment: A current state assessment analyzing your current IT landscape
- Green Field Implementations: End-to-end implementations--from requirements capture and understanding the as-is status to developing, constructing and deploying the determined solution. We then provide you with maintenance support reducing overall costs.
- Platform Transformation (Re-platform): Replacement of legacy eCommerce solutions to latest scalable enterprise class platforms
- Platform Co-Sourcing: “Run to Transform Commerce Operations” as a Managed Service leading to reduced cost to run, improved IT SLA’s and improved business KPI’s
- Omnichannel Integration: Integration of commerce applications using real time SOA-enabled infrastructure
- Omnichannel Testing: Business processes and applications testing to improve time to value
SAP and Hybris Partnership
HCL is a strategic partner of both SAP and Hybris, the world’s fastest growing commerce platform for omni-channel customer experience management. We have been a Global Silver Partner with Hybris for 3 years. Our in-depth and best-in-class expertise in SAP implementations, infrastructure and hosted solutions allows us to leverage the capabilities of Hybris in developing and executing end-to-end omni-channel solutions with complete back-end integration to existing SAP platforms. Through the use of pre-built accelerators, HCL can accelerate delivery implementation, providing you with an omni-channel solution that fits your business needs.
- Seamless and consistent brand messaging and customer experiences across multiple channels, including digital, mobile, in-store, social, and traditional print
- Ability to have a 360 degree view of the customer journey at each touch point; transparency and alignment of touch points and channels
- Increased customer self-service helping to reduce cost of operations
- Ability to expand your operational footprint; global expansion with minimal investment
- Increased visibility of messages across key stakeholders; knowledge transfer across the value chain
- Localization: companies can deploy end-to-end solutions based on country specific needs
- Cost reduction and efficiency: helps to reduce overall TCO by providing a holistic approach to enterprise wide infrastructure and front and back-end processes
- Reduced cost of operations
- Improved sales capability through analytics, social media and content management
- Accelerated time to market
Our Success Speaks for Itself
Join us at SAPPHIRE in Orlando, meet our industry experts, and put our experience and insight to work for you. Let’s Talk Omnichannel!