HCL provides a complete package of mechanical engineering services which include pre-concept, concept development, design and development, verification and validation, and end-of-life support. We have set up Centers of Excellence (CoEs) in industrial design, reliability, advanced engineering, and technical publications. We also possess in-house verification test labs for server performance testing, and low volume manufacturing.
Our services include:
- Pre-concept: Voice of customer, competitor analysis, and feasibility study performed at the pre-concept stage
- Concept development: Concept generation, product styling, look & feel design, lock-up, and usability studies
- Design and development: Proof of concept, detail design, design for manufacturing and assembly, tolerance analysis, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) selection, prototyping, and reliability engineering
- Verification and validation: Test plan and protocol preparation, functional tests, server performance testing, environment testing, component and material qualification, EMI & EMC testing, compliance testing and certification, design transfer, service manual and user manual design
- End-of-life support: Engineering change management, obsolescence management and value engineering