- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
The Procurement unit of a leading IT Services firm conducting annual procurement amounting to $ 1B was struggling with low visibility and high amount of manual work in processing demand management orders. Due to a lack of a centralized Demand Management portal, the users found themselves caught in transactional, low value tasks which added to the time taken to fulfilment.
DRYiCE implemented ServiceXchange (DRYiCE SX) as a Demand Management system. This system is an e-commerce style portal, which enabled the end users to streamline and orchestrate every transaction. DRYiCE SX became a single-stop shop for enterprise users, facilitating request handling of any and all services, providing a unified experience. It helped business leaders in plugging the growing gap between user expectations and experiences by allowing enterprise suppliers and consumers to connect for business transactions in an XaaS (Everything as a Service) ecosystem.
DRYiCE SX is based on the IT4IT Reference Architecture, while also being flexible enough to be configured to align to the ITIL framework. The product features include:
- Aggregation and orchestration of diverse services from multiple service originators helping translate business demand into consumable services quickly
- Single portal to manage IT/ Non IT Service catalogue to provide unified consistent experience
- Perpetual service visibility and subscription management
- Catalogue aggregation
- Micro-service based architecture
- Best-in-class, end-user experience, all required market place consumer application features, intuitive and on any device access
- Smart virtual assistant coupled with automated role-based routing
- Knowledge Management through published knowledge articles for services and community assistance
Download the Case Study to find out more.