HCL Facilitates Improved Customer Experience For A Leading Communication service Provider Thus Enabling Them To Retain The Position Of "Supplier Of Choice"
A British multi-national telecommunication service company, headquartered in London, UK, with operations in 170 countries. Through its Global Services Division, it is a supplier of telecom services to corporate and government customers worldwide. Its retail division is a supplier of telephonic, broadband and subscription television services. For the year ending March 2012, client reported annual revenues of GBP 19 Bn.
- Decrease OPEX and optimize investments in new technologies
- Reduce cycle time and time-to-market
- Enhance customer experience through significantly improved "Right First Time"
- Achieve significant rationalization in costs for "application support and maintenance"
- Consolidate application support and maintenance responsibility with one vendor to enable greater innovation, performance and accountability
- Enable application rationalization and decommissioning
- Reduce the occurrences of reactive incidents through proactive management
HCLTech leveraged its ASSET™ transition framework to complete the transition of 200+ applications from multiple IT service providers of client in a short time.
Download PDF to read more.