HCL Collaboration services enable consistent cross-channel, personalized and engaging experiences, helping organizations speed time to market, increase conversions and loyalty, and improve insights and return on investment. These HCL collaboration solutions also help organizations collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and create, manage and deliver content contextually. HCL’s approach to solving customer problems in these areas encompasses the interplay of people, process, technology and business outcomes.
Service areas include:
- Digital Marketing, Analytics and Experience Services (DMAX): Our DMAX services underpin unified brand management propositions with compelling solutions in the complementary and overlapping areas of integrated customer self-service and integrated digital analytics.
- Workplace and Collaboration Services: These enterprise collaboration service offerings enable the workforce to collaborate inside and outside the extended organization to achieve productivity and time-to-market gains.
- Enterprise Content Management: HCL ECM services let organizations manage and store documents and other essential content using strategies, methods and tools that cover the complete content life cycle.
What We’ve Done for Others
Customers around the world have achieved dramatic results from their engagements with HCL’s collaboration services. In particular, we have
- helped reduce the cycle time in many processes for a U.S. manufacturer, resulting in a 25% to 30% decrease in operational costs
- helped reduce travel costs by 33% for a fast-food giant
- boosted employee productivity by 50% in 92 countries for a U.S.-based pharmaceutical conglomerate
- reduced support time by 40% and staff cost by 15% for many customers