Data as a Service
Big enterprises with large and complex data integration footprints have thousands of data services programs providing data to various stakeholders in different business processes. Developed over time, these data services are typically not considered a core business function and drain budget dollars that could be used more effectively. Our Data as a Service (DaaS) solution provides an outsourcing capability for data services functions that optimizes the overall quality and efficiency of the data delivery process.
Client Needs Met
- Outsource data services functions to enforce service-level agreements, limit cost and free up business-critical resources
- Establish share service and a data center of excellence for governance and data quality purposes
- Enable an M&A-ready platform by making data services readily available to integrate applications from newly acquired entities
- EIMCC Console—our DaaS platform provides a centralized management console with integrated management functions for all data services, and allows for improved data load efficiency and data quality
- HCL SCORP for DMS (Supply Chain Operations Reference Platform for Data Management Services)—this integrated delivery platform for Supply Chain Management data services communicates with the client applications to facilitate service delivery, capturing process metrics and mistake-proofing operational delivery