HCL e-commerce and omni-channel solutions blend digital technologies, professional services and best-in-class platforms—including back-end and front-end integration—to help companies deliver a streamlined, buyer-centric customer experience. Businesses can decipher key behavioral patterns and preferences to gain a holistic view of customers for tailored marketing initiatives, better targeting and improved retention.
Our omni-channel and e-commerce solutions also enable businesses to manage multiple global sites on a single platform, tap into global markets with minimal capital expense and reduce operational costs with customer self-service.
- Omni-channel Customer Experience Maturity Assessment: Assesses and analyzes the current state of your IT landscape
- Greenfield implementation: Delivers end-to-end implementation services for commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) applications and custom application development, including design, development, testing and deployment of applications on a variety of technologies and tools
- Platform transformation: Replaces legacy e-commerce solutions with the latest scalable enterprise-class platforms
- Platform co-sourcing: Provides “run-to-transform” commerce operations as a managed service, leading to reduced cost, improved IT service-level agreements and enhanced business key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Omni-channel integration: Integrates commerce applications using real-time, service-oriented architecture (SOA)-enabled infrastructure
- Omni-channel testing: Tests and evaluates business processes and applications to improve business results and time to value
HCL’s integrated commerce solutions provide businesses with the capabilities to drive revenue, gain competitive advantage and turn market shifts into business success.