While many clients are interested in exploring cloud technologies to reduce costs and increase agility, most have already made large investments in leading on-premise CRM technologies over the years. HCL understands the need to leverage those investments for continued ROI while simultaneously beginning a cloud enablement journey in order to take complete advantage of the cloud. Through a proven hybrid co-existence model that aims to determine the optimal mix of technologies, HCL can define a phased, controlled migration strategy to the cloud while minimizing disruption to the organization as a whole.
Client Needs Met
- Establish a sound CRM strategy based on a comprehensive examination of core CRM processes as well as political climates, future capabilities, organizational change readiness and organizational support criteria
- Identify the functionality that is best served through an on-premise solution and the ones that can migrate to the cloud
- Accelerate analysis using custom Siebel and SAP repository analyzers that assess customizations to existing on-premise tools
- Build a foundation for standardizing on a single CXM/CRM platform
- Continue to realize ROI from legacy on-premise solutions