Lean Consulting Services
HCL’s IT Lean Consulting
Process Efficiency, Cost, and Customer Satisfaction being the three main levers of Operations Management at its purest form, of all times, Lean principles and philosophies have been demonstrating agility and robustness in its application, regardless of domain to achieve them.
Most of the operational Challenges in the space of Software Engineering (Application Development, support and Maintenance), deals greatly with Waste Management, and hidden inefficiencies. Lean Methodologies, tools and techniques have a great potential in uncovering such challenges and deliver savings that is a Quantum operational benefit.
HCL has been a pioneer in new areas of improvement, process, technology or Management. LEAN as a mechanism, has been practiced in multiple projects of Application Development and Support in HCL.
HCL Experience in Process Re-Engineering via LEAN and Six Sigma:
- Reduce Turnaround time by 50% in product Sustenance life cycle for a Semi conductor Customer.
- Enhance Quality of Service to 5 Sigma Level in testing domain for a Avionics Customer.
- Optimize Cost, Enhance Quality and Delivery, incurred savings of 15% for Production Support L1/L2 arena for European Banking Customer.
- Enhance Quality of Service and Reduce Service Turnaround Time by 55%, for Servers and Storage customer.
- Million Dollar cost saved by streamlining internal Telecommunication process.
HCL deploys its time tested IT LEAN methodology for its customers:
The above model provides a sustainable gain to the clients in streamlining their existing process by removing wastes. HCL process consultants have extensive experience in providing relevant trainings & hand holding the organization during the process journey.
Quick wins derived from HCL’s Lean IT methodology:
- Identify and eliminate waste
- Reduction in delay in ideal time
- Optimization of quality practices by reducing errors, mistakes & defects
- Increase in ROI
- Involvement of team members by encouraging high degree of personal responsibility, engagement, ownership of the job, understanding of needs, extraction of the skills and knowledge available
- Sustenance & Continuous improvement
For further information, please write to us at email@example.com