Plan and Execute the Right Projects - Easily and Affordably
Oracle’s Primavera enterprise project portfolio management solutions enable project driven organizations to intelligently manage their programs and projects—from small and simple to large and complex. Primavera solutions can help organizations make better portfolio management decisions by providing end-to-end, real-time visibility into all relevant information.
With the project management, collaboration, and Project control capabilities, Oracle Primavera helps in successfully executing projects on time, within budget, and importantly with the intended quality and design. In addition, Primavera solution helps in managing resources with the right skills and evaluates risks and rewards associated with projects and programs.
- Managing Project Portfolios from Prioritization to Delivery
- Delivering End-to-End Visibility for Improved Decision-Making
- Enabling Real-Time Collaboration
- Keeping the Right Projects on the Right Track
Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management solutions suit include:
- Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management: For prioritizing, planning, managing and evaluating projects, programs and portfolios. It provides a single solution for managing projects of any size while scaling intelligently to accommodate user needs from simple project work to complex program coordination.
- Primavera Portfolio Management: To collaboratively propose, plan, and control your investment portfolios. The highly configurable solution can be adapted to meet the needs of your organization as your processes change.
- Primavera Risk Analysis: To model risks and analyze the cost and schedule impacts of mitigating them—and, in the process, taking much of the uncertainty out of project and portfolio management.
- Primavera Contract Management: Completing projects on schedule and within budget demands complete project control. PCM is a document management, job cost, and project control solution that increases the efficiency and speed of construction project management while reducing schedule delays and risk.
- Primavera Earned Value Management: Integrates detailed cost information with your program schedule, by aligning and combining project performance data from cost and schedule systems, adding complex burdening rates, and tracking committed cost.
- Primavera Capital Planning and Investment Control Budgeting: To leverage budget formulation data in the capital planning process in order to capture, score, prioritize, select, and submit their most compelling business cases for authorization.
- Execute complex projects with control and predictability
- Resource forecasting and planning for optimum utilization
- Right Investment guidance via comprehensive Portfolio solutions
- Centralized and streamlined dashboard and reports
- Simplified Project controls
Oracle Primavera Experience and Expertise
HCL’s Oracle Primavera Practice delivers high quality EPPM Consulting, Implementation, Upgrade/Migration services to its customers. Our Oracle Primavera Practice believes in adding value, and benefits driven engagement with its customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
The solution ranges from managing the Project Schedule, Portfolio, Contracts, Resources, Cost and Risk for the entire project life cycle.
HCL’s Oracle Primavera practice has a pool of specialized Business Analyst, Functional & Technical Consultants, System Administrators & Project planning and Management Expertise, Certified in Project Management to provide multiple service offerings in Project Management Consulting, Solution Implementation, Application Management, Maintenance & Support and Integration with Third Party Systems to its customers in Manufacturing, Construction, Utilities, Hi-Tech, Health Care, Telecommunications and Government.