How can we establish a data-driven culture in the digital workplace?
Enterprises have long understood the merits of embracing data into business decision-making. A data-driven organization has advantages over others that are not highly data-driven as it plays a key role in making businesses vigilant, self-reliant, and improves the organizational setup.
Enterprises must chart out their unique path to enable a data-driven culture in the digital workplace. While organizations invest into technologies to become more data-driven, culture and people form crucial aspects for its success. Hence, the role of the C-suite is extremely important for driving such programs.
Some steps that can work as guidance are below:
- Understand and clearly articulate a data-driven culture for your enterprise
- Invest in data/digital literacy programs
- Adopt the right technology and tools
- Secure budgets and time
- Assess and prioritize opportunities
- Make a business case for investments
- Measure and evaluate improvements