Home office setup
How can we facilitate ahome office with a digital workplace?
HCL’s Fluid Workplace offering is a comprehensive set of future-proof digital workplace solutions that covers both “secure remote working” and a “cautious return to the workplace”. The Fluid Workplace offering aims at helping customer accelerate their digital transformation and build an innovative, empathetic, personalized, and on-demand remote workplace to deliver greater productivity and a superior user experience. Our leadership positions across industry analysts and research organizations is a testament to our industry-leading portfolio and ability to deliver on the promise of UX.
The Remote Working Pack includes:
- Remote productivity readiness assessment: Telecommuting readiness assessment and consultancy
- Remote virtual workspace: Intelligent and secure on-demand workplace empowering users to be equally productive while working from home
- Remote collaboration: Unified and personalized chat-centric remote collaboration for teams that need to engage from anywhere, anytime
- Remote support: Cognitive AI- and AR-based immersive remote support
- Remote UX monitoring: Big data analytics-based preventive support and real-time remote worker UXmonitoring
- Adaptive security: Cloud-based remote access security based on Zero Trust principles
- Compassionate change management: Contextual behavior change strategies incorporating multiple channels