Communication and collaboration in the digital workplace
How can weimprove communication and collaboration in the digital workplace?
With globalization, a deep shift in the ways of working, and an emerging threat landscape; secure, agile, and dynamic collaboration services and email management services are needed more than ever. Enterprises face complications while managing a messaging solution in-house— storage limitations, spam, and high expenses. HCL’s Messaging and Collaboration services help overcome these challenges and are tailored to an organization’s specific business objectives.
HCL’s suite of Messaging and Collaboration Services includes:
- Profile KaleidoscopeTM, a messaging and collaboration solution which is tailored to user profiles
- Design and Migration Services, which enable upgrades to the latest platforms covering the entire infrastructure lifecycle, from assessment, design, and migration to post-migration support
- Cloud evaluation for workloads, to propose the right hybrid solution which fits the commercial and technical requirements
- Email communication management, which is an Office 365 offering, comprising an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)-based MaaS (Messaging as a Service) solution
It should be noted that the latter solution provides customers with the complete Microsoft Exchange email environment. It is hosted locally in HCL’s data centers, which are SAS 70-complaint and have controls and safeguards in place to host and process data related to the customer base.
In addition to these messaging and collaboration services, HCL provides professional services on messaging and collaboration tools and platforms like IBM Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange:
- Email and IM Operations: Includes activities which help monitor and manage the existing email collaboration environment
- Collaboration services: Comprises instant messaging support, implementation, MS SharePoint, and Yammer
- Platform migration: Includes planning, designing, and migrating the existing environment to the latest version
- Hosted messaging solution: HCL owns the entire messaging stack from hardware and hosting to operations and maintenance
By partnering with HCL for email management services and collaboration tools, customers achieve increased productivity, deployment flexibility, increased operational efficiency, and cost optimization.