HCL understands the market aspects and implied requirements in Telecom domain. The understanding has further translated into specific engineering methodologies for networking and telecom. These engineering methodologies have enabled HCL to meet customer expectations successfully with extensive experience in providing telecommunication IT infrastructure solutions.
- Ticket Lifecycle Management: HCL has rich experience and expertise in this area with our motto being first call resolution, proactive monitoring and remediation... Read More
- Advanced Technologies Empowerment Services: HCL telecom services in the ATES area include deployment services, platform development services, managed services, and application optimization services... Read More
- Interoperability: With communication service provider having to resort to constant technical upgrades to retain their competitive edge, their systems become a mix of legacy and next generation products. In this scenario interoperability (InterOP) becomes a key driver... Read More
- Migration: With technologies and equipment becoming obsolete in the blink of an eye, migration for technical upgrades and for moving to the next generation products becomes very important for communication service providers to retain their competitive edge... Read More
- Engineering Services: HCL provides end-to-end telecom product engineering services across the network spectrum in wireless, unified communications, switching and routing, value added services, and IP-based multimedia services (IMS)... Read More