Enterprise Applications Transformation [ERP, Supply Chain Management, HCM, F&A]
The Situation Today
As market forces change the way we do business, the way companies spend on IT is also changing. Communication Service Providers (CSP) need to invest in emerging technologies as alternate players and business models surface and gain momentum in the marketplace. CIOs too, are assessing their priorities as they are already allocating substantial amounts of resources to running traditional software solutions.
Most CEOs juggle between their companies’ transformation journey where substantial investment into new areas are required, even while ensuring that service adoption levels increase markedly. Hence, the only way to grow without impacting cash flow and compromising on margin levels is by efficiently managing internal resources to ensure that the organization works, and grows in an optimum manner.
How HCL Can Help
HCL offers a number of innovative solutions aimed at helping communication service providers reduce the cost of their SAP investments. We then examine ways to reinvest these savings into emerging digital technologies to drive more business innovation and improve operational performance.
HCL has an exceptional record of delivering global ERP programs across HCM, SCM, and F&A areas. This has generated a large base of consultants in every region, able to support global programs. HCL methods, tools and innovations (such as iGDM and APSE) help to accelerate global programs allowing an early delivery of benefits at lower costs.
- SAP support and operations
- SAP system monitoring, issue handling and escalation
- SAP database monitoring and administration
- Support for SAP system installation, upgrades and changes
- Global templates for global roll-outs
CSPs can leverage our experience as one of the world’s largest and most experienced Global SAP Services Partners. With over 8500 SAP experts and consultants based in 31 countries, we have implemented and supported over 1,500 SAP systems for our customers. Some highlights:
- A world-class offshore delivery engine through 15 Global Delivery Centres
- Over 80% of our major programs are international [delivered solutions in 60 countries]
- Voted as a Top 3 Global SAP Systems Integrator, and ranked in the Leader category in SAP implementation capabilities by the world’s leading Analysts
- Consistently rated high in SAP’s global partner customer satisfaction survey covering the largest SAP implementation partners
What You Can Expect
With over twenty years of experience in data center and cloud operations
- We have the tools and processes to identify the cloud readiness of customer data centres and applications
- We have industrialized a range of migration treatments and delivery roadmaps
- We provide private cloud hosted solutions and multi-tenant hosted platforms
- We offer a fully hosted PaaS SAP solution through our alliances and our own internal SAP on-demand offering based in Sweden
- We support and advise customers who want to migrate to their own cloud solutions; this offering can also be transposed with the CSP’s cloud
Our Managed Cloud as a Service (MCaaS) group ensures that enterprise level data centre operations are provided in the cloud environment while leveraging the benefits of cloud technology. We deliver and support multi-national global SAP deployments (i.e. Global Templates and OpCo specific variants), and drive process standardization using industry best practice business processes. We have a rich repository of tax, legal and statutory data bases and have credible references across a number of sectors addressing the enterprise business needs of large global corporations that have deployed global templates.
New Levers for a Transformative CFO
Hcl bpo solution turn-around time and the number of cancelled orders