Transfer Management Workload
The Situation Today
As the world heads even more towards consumerism, service providers battle with the dual objective of acquiring more customers while not losing out on shareholder interest. This is only achieved by showcasing growth coupled with better operational performance, which points to management effectiveness.
Companies need to partner with a services provider who can help them reduce management workload and define service standards according to customer requirements. Outsourcing telecom management functions is no more a differentiator but a point of parity to stay relevant and help fund an organizations growth in order to innovate and compete.
How HCL Can Help
HCL offers an extensive and comprehensive range of multi-channel, multi-lingual, round-the-clock customer service processes across multiple industry verticals such as Retail & CPG, Manufacturing, Logistics, Telecom, Hi-Tech, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Energy & Utilities, Media, and Publishing & Entertainment.
Our Business Services Division is present across multiple geographies through state-of-the-art BPO delivery centers (34 centers across India, USA, Europe, Ireland, UK, LATAM and the Philippines). It employs over 10,000 professionals providing services through a 'follow-the-sun' Global Delivery Model with a combination of offshore, near shore, and onshore delivery. We also have over 4500 Contact Centre resources handling over 50 million transactions annually, in more than 17 different languages.
Overall Outsourcing Play in Telecom
HCL is one of the leading Business Process Outsourcers in the Telecom domain with services that span all aspects of the telecom business. Our BPO Telecom practice supports front- and back-office processes across Wireline, Wireless, Mobile, Cable, VoIP, and TV service lines.
We can address the outsourcing needs of operators of various sizes and operational complexity:
- Deep operational understanding of all processes that make up a telecom business
- Understanding of all products that work into the specific business lines of Wireline, Wireless, Broadband, Ethernet & ICT
- 31 global delivery centres to address language, follow-the-sun, and BCP needs of an organization
- 24*7*365 Service Desk
- Huge experience of transitioning work from incumbents
- Transforming customer engagement experience through the digitalization of customer operations
- Activated partnerships where SLA accountability has been entrusted across operations and technology
From a functional standpoint, there are a number of operational areas where we can help transfer your management workload:
The key aspects being:
- End-to-end ‘Telecom Customer Lifecycle Management’ that creates a one-stop solution, from sales demand creation to improved sales effectiveness, order management and fulfilment with full range multi-channel customer service, technical support and analytics, and billing and collections helpdesks.
- ICT service delivery capabilities in Reference Data Management, Access Optimisation, Ordering through Fulfilment Processes, Service Desk, Service Assurance Desk.
- Driving transformation in customer operations by enabling 360 degree views, uniform processes and workflows, automation in policy enforcement, and content management through appropriate technologies.
- Implementing operational enablers in terms of hosted CRM, customizable Knowledge Base, Dialler and Dialler strategies, IVR re-engineering and integration, Diagnostic Managers, and multi-channel support solutions through voice, email, chat and web integration, which are essential elements in world-class outsourcing.
- Industry best practices and metric-based quality norms for all processes, supported by robust technology infrastructure, skilled human resources, and customized training programs and transition frameworks.
- Analytics to drive network optimization and sales effectiveness
- Social media coverage and analytics to drive CSAT and query resolutions
In deals involving the transfer of employees, we secure 98% as average Transfer/Offer Acceptance with 95% as the average retention in Year 1, and zero employee claims post transfer, while being 100% compliant to employee transfer laws.