Integrated Customer Information Management
Redefine and Monetize the Customer Experience
Effective analysis and interpretation of customer data can create exponential opportunities for airlines to enhance customer experience and loyalty by aligning services in line with customer requirements. In an industry where every customer interaction is supported by a multitude of applications; each interaction leaves behind a trail of customer-specific data. HCL offers the ability to transform silos of customer data spread across multiple systems and layers into actionable intelligence through an innovative framework “Integrated Customer Information Management” (ICIM).
HCL’s “Integrated Customer Information Management” (ICIM) aims at centralizing customer data into an “enterprise wide customer database” by helping govern data, managing the data supply chain, fixing data quality issues and enabling data integration capabilities. By integrating disparate customer data spread across multiple systems, ICIM helps airlines store all relevant customer data in a centralized system offering a comprehensive view of customer information in real time driven by a SOA enabled architecture.
- ICIM framework collects feeds from different systems and integrates them into a new 360 degree customer database which tags every customer with a unique ID.
- Provides a consolidated view and real-time visibility into customer interactions, even mapping customers who aren't part of the loyalty program.
- Ability to implement an enterprise wide operational CRM system that provides visibility into each and every customer to help provide exceptional and differentiated service.
- Ability to build an accurate customer profile by leveraging vital information across touch points at airports and on-board the aircraft to help operational employees make customer related decisions.
- Ability to leverage customer data spread across systems, applications and channels in real time to enhance the targeting of offers to customers.
- Reduction in IT costs (~15-30%) by eliminating the need for creation of one-time interfaces to integrate specific systems. In addition helps businesses make decisions quicker since they don't need to wait on IT to get access to such data.