Accelerated Mobility for Danfoss
introduction to the topic
Who should attend this webinar?
- One leading an initiative in Danfoss to develop a strategy for a positive ROI from Mobility
- One planning to start such an initiative within Danfoss
- One a part of the strategy and/or execution team for mobility within Danfoss
- One who wishes to learn how mobility has impacted similar organizations and embark on a transformational journey
Join this webinar to identify the right business drivers for mobility adoption in the manufacturing industry, and making it the "guiding light" for mobility related investments and strategy.
The mobility landscape is complex, fast moving and distracting. With so much hype surrounding mobility today, it makes sense for Manufacturing Enterprises to take a couple of steps back and answer some key basic questions – the “why, what and how” – about Mobility and what it means to their organization. This webinar will give you the opportunity to hear from and interact with experienced Mobility strategists and practitioners and help you to point your efforts and investments in the direction of a positive ROI. HCL speakers will bring to the table ideas and insights to help you answer 4 key questions that will put you on the right path to a positive ROI.
- What are the real drivers behind your mobility strategy?
- How would you prioritize your investments in Mobility?
- Which are the technologies you should invest in?
- Once you have a Mobility strategy, how would you execute it?
About the speakers
Senior Practice Manager – Mobility, ERS
Abhishek Vanamali, Senior Practice Manager – Mobility, Engineering R&D Services for HCL Engineering Services, has 8 years of hi-tech product marketing experience and has worked in the US, Europe, Japan and India. An avid gadget and technology enthusiast himself – he is passionate about conceptualizing and promoting services such as EDGE – which aim to bring a smile to our clients’ end-customers.
Associate Vice President & Head of Mobility Delivery, ERS
With over 20 years of experience in product development and services, Rajnesh Avtar is the Associate Vice President and head of Mobility and eCommerce delivery units in the Engineering and R&D Services organization in HCL. The customer base includes Fortune 500 companies across various industries including ISV, Media & Entertainment, Publishing, Manufacturing, and Telecom.