CEO Speaks on Successful Customer experience Implementation
introduction to the topic
Join us for a webinar to know how to leverage $100Mn CEM budget your customer has.
Successful companies take an “Outside-In” Customer centric approach as opposed to the traditional Product centric “Inside-Out” approach.
Outside-in approach helps in delivering Customer Service Experiences that the company’s customers perceive as useful, usable, and enjoyable.
Join us for a webinar on “Customer Experience Management (CEM)” to know:
- War Stories of CEM transformation
- HCL’s Approach and Capabilities
- Ways to position CEM offering to customer
|HCL’s Customer Centric Solutions group (C2SG) implements Customer Experience Solutions. It provides an integrated Design+ Implementation approach to address front office challenges.|
|Reach us at email@example.com for further details|
About the speakers
Customer Centric Transformation Principal, Heads Customer Centric Solutions Group
- Rajbir Singh Is a Customer Centric Transformation Principal and Heads Customer Centric Solutions Group at HCL.
- Rajbir has helped many Insurance, Banking, Media and Telecom clients improve customer experience and CRM capabilities and provided significant benefits.
- Rajbir won MAD-JAM Innovation award for CE transformation of Client On Boarding processes and applications.
- In addition Customer Experience and Customer Centric Transformation, he has worked across BPR, E-business Strategy, IT Strategy, Change Management and Business Strategy engagements. He has worked with customers in US, UK, India and West Asia.
- Rajbir’s other interest areas are Innovation and Complexity Management.
President, CEO of Satmetrix
Richard Owen is President and CEO of Satmetrix, responsible for all aspects of strategy and day-to-day operations. Previously, he was Chairman and CEO of NASDAQ-traded AvantGo, Inc., the leading provider of Enterprise Mobility Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies. AvantGo was successfully sold to Sybase, Inc. Before AvantGo, Richard spent eight years at Dell Computer Corporation in various executive positions, most recently as vice president of Dell Online Worldwide. He was responsible for all aspects of Dell’s Internet strategy and online business revenues on a worldwide basis—building Dell’s online business to cover 50 percent of the company’s sales volume. Richard began his career as a consultant for KPMG Management Consultants, where he worked for European high-tech manufacturers in the EMEA region on marketing strategy and business development, including Hewlett Packard and Apple. Richard holds a Bachelor’s degree from Nottingham University in England and a Master’s degree from MIT Sloan School of Management.