Regulatory Reporting Factories: What are they & how can they help you?
introduction to the topic
In a recent study by KPMG it has been understood that more than half of C-level executives feel their organizations struggle to meet the needs of regulatory reporting, 70% of them see an increase in regulatory requirements and nearly two-thirds anticipate a further increase!
HCL Financial Services unit is starting a planned series of webinars which will acquaint the audience (CROs/CIOs/CFOs of Global Banks and Capital Market Services Organizations) with HCL’s perspectives on the risk, compliance and data management challenges which financial institutions currently face and how we can assist them to deal with these challenges in an effective manner.
Speaker: David Paris- Global Solutions Partner - Risk, Compliance and Data, HCL Technologies
Moderator: Neil Ainger- Editor-in-Chief - bobsguide.com
3 Key takeaways of this Webinar:
- The technology and automation processes behind Regulatory Reporting Factory
- Dealing with the post-crash regulations- such as Basel III, Dodd-Frank, EMIR in Europe and CCAR
- Cope with the growing demand for regulatory requirements, control costs & strengthen regulatory compliance
Who should attend:
- Global Risk & Compliance Officers
- C level executives of Global Banks and Capital Market Services Organizations
- Audit/Regulatory leaders and professionals and Director-level & above IT leaders
About the speakers
Global Solutions Partner - Risk, Compliance and Data, BFSI, HCL
David Paris has 30 years of broad exposure across banking and securities sectors in Europe, Asia and the U.S. in management and advisory roles for risk, operations and technology design and transformation. He oversees risk, compliance and data management solution development and distribution globally in his role for HCL.
bobsguide, Editor-in-Chief, on general fintech and industry developments
As editor-in-chief of bobsguide Neil Ainger is responsible for setting the editorial strategy and writing news analysis, blogs, hosting webinars, commissioning and so forth. He has a keen interest in technology and banking, particularly in the payments, cloud, data centre, trading, infosec and mobile technology fields, having previously been the deputy editor atBanking Technology and editor of FSTech.